Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Go to Bed, It's 2:43

I think Tuesday is keeping me up. Teetering on the edge of the fall has me leaning as far back as possible so that I can stay in the summer some how. Its inevitable that Tuesday is coming (actually is already here) and I gotta face the fact that fall is in motion. But, I blog now - even though I have tried to journal my life many times and failed over and over again - and maybe blogging will keep the peace of the summer going during the fall. That remains to be seen considering the pattern of my life. I can get the ball rolling, I just can't keep it rolling.

Alright, night!

Oh I have been dying to write this. Stuart Briscoe said in a sermon I heard recently, "I constantly hear people talking about whats going on in this ministry and that church and with this new book and this new idea and that new philosophy and this new emphasis to reaching people... but RARELY, RARELY do I hear people actually, literally, really talking about Jesus." .... wow, writing it out makes that statement hit me all over again.

So... Jesus... I sense that He is using the mess I have made to work His way out. Joy and I going to Brazil in the fall has been a vehicle for an amazing amount of healing. He is using it! He is using US! That's joy right there! True joy! We are still in need of resources to go on this trip, but I think Jesus is challenging us to pray harder, do all that we possibly can and trust that He will provide the rest. I trust that He will provide the rest! He's done it before!

(I am realizing that I am not a great writer. Maybe I'll get better if I can do this more often.)

Ok, night

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home