Saturday, September 10, 2005

Alexandria, home away from home

I am up in Alexandria tonight.  My sister and her boyfriend Tyler are here.  Man, I love those guys.  And I certainly love Opa and Omi (my grandparents).  Joy and I spent the day with them today eating, talking, laughing, hanging out, playing with their new mini-van, building a railing for some stairs in their garage, talking about going on their pontoon but not actually going, going to a Branson-type show (with really horrible sound -  static, feedback – I could hardly stand it), watching OLD home videos and just being together!  I love that!  All in one day!

It was really fun watching Opa laugh really hard at a video of my sister and my cousin Scott when they were really young.  Hilarious video of them pushing each other around in one of those little cars.  

Well, it’s late.  I need to sleep.  

On my mind:  I want to be on constant, unified mission with Joy – like even when we are up here! I think that’s why we’re excited for Brazil.  Lord please provide!!  Also, I need to make a final decision on my talk for Sunday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home