Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Day 47 - Queenstown

Have you ever wanted to research the geography of New Zealand? Well, now you have a good reason. We have traveled from Wellington to Picton to Christchurch up to Hanmer Springs down to Mount Cook to Wanaka to Queenstown. It has been breath-taking-ly beautiful! This morning I took a swim in a freezing cold lake surrounded by snow capped mountains. This afternoon we are traveling to Milford Sound and then further south.

7 people sleeping in a 6 person motorhome eating peanut butter sandwiches and pasta is a fun and funny adventure. Today (Tuesday) was the first time I got to wash my hair since Saturday. I will blog more details when I return to Waikanae. This morning I read Luke 17:11-19 about the ten lepers being healed. It was a good lesson on gratitude! Perfect timing considering this opportunity I have been given! Thank you God!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Peter!
I thought I'd see how you're doing since we have spring break this week. Also I miss you at youth group, but the adults are doing an amazing job. I wish I could on Vacation for 7 days in all of NZ!! You'll have to show the pictures when you return. (especially of the animals(I read Joys and she said you'll see a lot of animals)) Hope all is well and I love reading your blogs. Can't wait to cya cause I know you'll be on Fire for God!
*Jillian*

11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home