Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Day 40 - Profits and Prophecy

Mary Rose - steiger's accountant - gave us a lecture on finances, newsletters and fundraising all that good stuff. It was very, very helpful. Joy and I are meeting with her tomorrow to go over our finances with her and set some goals.

Also, tomorrow there is a guy who is a 'prophetic pray-er' coming. Apparently he is going to pray for all the students individually and give each of us a prophetic word from God. I've never been apart of such a thing, it will be interesting. I'll be taking what he says with a grain of salt, but I am open to what he has to say.

(By the way, I'll try and get some more pictures up - especially for the parade and drama. Things have been quite busy here and I haven't had much time put them up.)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a little worried about having someone like that come to talk to you guys...I mean, an accountant? wow. Are you sure that's okay? Just Kidding. Ha ha.
So the prophet thing is a little different, huh? You're wise and discriminate. Grains of salt are valuable.
Chris

4:30 AM  
Blogger Daniel Kent said...

Profits and Prophets

9:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home