Saturday, April 22, 2006

Day 57 - Seeking God V

Today I made my usual round from Paraparaumu to Waikanae (try pronouncing those 2 cities my fellow Americans). Prior to that I had a discussion with my Friday morning guys small group about Brazil. Joy and I are continuing to seek the Lord's direction on what he wants us to do. He is giving us opportunities and connections but we are not sure about timing. Please keep this in your prayers.

Following my seeking God time I prepared for our Friday night prayer meeting. We setup as many musical instruments that we had access to for some worship. It was great to play with a full band again - we haven't been able play as a full band since the church we meet in doesn't have much more than an organ. We spent the night praying over all the things that the students here are passionate about and we prayed over all that Steiger is doing around the world - new bases in Turkey and Brazil etc.

Joy and I had the opportunity to walk out on the beach for 30 minutes and commit to the Lord our plans. It was beautiful being on the beach at night with a very starry sky.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home