Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Calm before the Storm

We have arrived in Sao Paulo. What a massive city! And our schedule has grown - I told you it was subject to change and additions. From today until Friday we have a break. On Friday we begin a sprint of 9 shows back to back. Wow! Please begin praying about those shows.

There are two particularly significant nights that I would like to request special prayer for. The first is T-h-o-r-n-s Fest on Halloween and the second is when we play with a band called C-h-i-p-s-e-t Z-e-r-o (they have opened for bands like slipnot - huge secular band). Both shows have an audience potential of 5000 people.

Internet access is much more difficult to get in Sao Paulo. I am not sure how much time I will get after Friday.

One exciting note, that guy I talked about in my previous blog - the one that gave his life to Christ this weekend - showed up at David´s speaking engagement at a church and wept through the entire worship service with his hands raised. He came forward in response to David´s message and then went out to eat with David and others from our team. PLUS, after the Friday night show he went home and threw away all of his ´bad stuff´ like movies, music etc. AND he and his girlfriend decided to sleep in separate beds! Nobody on our team told him to do any of this! All authentic work of the Holy Spirit. David said he had asked David what it meant to surrender his life to Jesus and David just replied, ´Ask Jesus, he´ll show you´. Looks like Jesus did!! We have a couple interviews with this guy on camera that I will be bringing back with me to show all of you! Very powerful!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Peter I read your posts daily everything is fine here love you mom call before the 31st I have news. Praying every day 4 you and joy.

2:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sara says hi be strong,and she loves you and Joy very much. Come home safe. She is proud of you like me Mom.

2:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home