Tuesday, February 14, 2006

9 Days


Wow, we have 9 days left until we leave for New Zealand. I feel as though I am coming to the end of the task of wrapping up my loose ends here. I still have a lot of work to accomplish but it will be done. Joy is working her second to last Monday night at Teen Challenge. They will have to let go of her position while she is gone and then she will have to reapply when we return. I don't expect that to be a problem because she is fitting in very well there and it seems to be where she should be.

We are still in need of some money in order to cover our costs. Money has come in but we still need a little over $4,000. Tuition is $3,000 and that covers our room and board for the schooling. We have recieved $965 which has cut tuition down to $2,035. All recieved funds will go towards tuition first and our expenses second. We are extremely grateful to all for your contributions and prayers for Joy and I.

I am excited to begin sharing with you all that Joy and I are learning at the school in New Zealand. I know that we will be attending many lectures from missionaries that are working all over the world. We will be trained in support raising, evangelism, living in a dangerous situation, etc. We also will be doing many service projects and putting on many evangelistic events in the Wellington area. Many of the individuals that are going to be at the school are very creative people and strong men and women of God. I am excited to be working with them on projects and events.

I will write more later! Thank you for your prayers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home