Sunday, February 19, 2006

The Lord will supply all my needs, according to His riches in glory...

I had a wonderful time at Homebuilders (our young married small group) last night as Joy and I recieved prayer and very encouraging and loving words from friends there. Thank you guys!

Then after that I received a phone call that my cousin Ben had the flu really bad. So I went to pick him up at Bethel University and it was bad. He was pale white and he had a very difficult time on the 40 minute drive to Mound. His legs were hurting really bad and he threw up in a bucket. Poor guy!

Then I went to my buddy Jeremy's house and hung out with him and some of our Bethel friends.

Joy worked at Teen Challenge last night and today she is working at Chevy's restaurant. What a trooper!

Praise the Lord! He does provide! Why do I spend so much time doubting? We didn't think we could get a renter for our hosue and we got one (before we started advertising). We were concerned that those we are in community with would not be supportive and
everyone has been extremely supportive!

And only 4 days ago we needed over $2,000 to cover our tuition and today we need only a little over $1,000.

I will continue to update the graph on the right side of the screen. The tuition covers the school, our housing and all of our meals for entire time we are there. The expenses part of the pie cover our other travel expenses. Those expense dollars will become critical toward the end of our trip. If you want more details about this let me know.

I also added link to make a donation via paypal (the transfer service that eBay uses). This service allows you make a donation via credit card or your bank account. Unfortunately this will not be a tax deductable donation. We leave February 22 so if you would like to make a donation through Chapel Hill Church please mail your check to:

Chapel Hill Church
4888 Pilot Knob Rd
Eagan, MN 55122

Please include a note designating the check for Peter and Joy Missionary Training.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home