Friday, April 28, 2006

Day 64 - Seeking God Day VI

I'm surprised my last post didn't get many comments. I guess my friend Jeremy is right, 'The blogs you think are interesting get no response and the blogs you think are boring get tons.'

Today was full of stuff. I got about 2 hours in for Seeking God because there are things that God is doing that required our attention. First off God has provided Steiger with an incredible couple, Bryce and Kate, who are joining Steiger and will be a tremdendous help to bring this crazy organization under control. Aaron and I met with them this morning to discuss the vision we see for Steiger in the future. Their skill set and passions are exactly what Steiger needs. I was praising God all day for them. He provides!!

Also, Joy and I have multiple options for the future so we discussed and prayed about them today. If you could pray along those lines too that would be great! Its great having options and opportunities; making a plan is the difficult part.

I realize that I have not been good with pictures. Here are some pictures from my last seeking God day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home