Thursday, February 23, 2006

LA

I am typing at LAX airport in the concourse 1/2 hour before we board!!!!! Yes! Joy and I are very excited. Thank you for your prayers and support. I feel very humbled to be so blessed.

Today Joy and I spend the day in LA since we had a 10+ hour layover. We rode on the LA public transportation system... wow... what an experience. I have to say I felt more safe in Sao Paulo. A fight almost started on our bus!!! Some guy with a 'fro spit on another guy and they both stood up and began to threaten each other. The guy who recieved the spitting accepted the threat to fight and proceeded to take off his shirt. I don't know why. I think he wanted to show his tatoos and flex to create fear. It was quite the experience.

Joy and I ate at In and Out Burger and we walked to Venice Beach and watched the sun go down. Beautiful!

Now I am doing my nerd tasks on my laptop and she is sleeping on the floor in the concourse. We are sooooo tired! We only got about 2 hours sleep last night and have been traveling since 4 AM. Thank you to my brother Dan for picking us up at 4 AM. Now we have the big 12 hour flight to Auckland, an hour flight to Wellington and an hour train ride to Waikanae. I hope to get some sleep tonight on the plane.

HEY! I have a local phone number for you to call us... its (952) 232-0658. This is a 'skype' number which means we pay .02 a minute for each connected call. If you do not connect with us you can leave us a voice-mail. Who is going to be the first to leave us a voice mail????? I'll let you know who the winner is when there is one.

Alright... When you hear from me again I will be DOWN UNDER!! All for Jesus!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Guys!! I just wanted to let you know that I love you both! I have some bad news, Fiona died in her sleep Wednesday night.

10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home