Friday, May 05, 2006

Day 71 - Seeking God Day VII



Today I read the entire book of Ephesians out loud. It was incredible. I really felt like the Holy Spirit was pointing out things to me. I am excited to continue reading more in large chunks like that. For the past year or so I have been getting bogged down when I try to read an entire book at once. This time it really flowed. And I think reading out loud helps my short attention span. :) Its cool when the Word - that you have read many, many times - suddenly becomes alive in a fresh way.

Then I spent the day on the beach praying out loud for tons of things! It was very, very good! If you are reading this and I know you I probably prayed for you.

After my prayer time I stopped by Aarons house to tell him this idea I had during my prayer time. Aaron also had an idea he got during his prayer time to tell me but he waited for me to tell him. I told him and he stopped me and said it was the same thing that he got. Very cool! We really felt that this wasn't simply a coincidence because there were other things in our conversation that amazingly lined up. God is definitely behind this new season that Steiger is entering into! How exciting to be a part of it!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did anyone sell those seashells by that seashore? Ccause some one could. A woman. then I could say "she sells seashells by the seashore". But I cant. it's too hard.

4:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home