Monday, May 08, 2006

Day 74 - Merry Christmas

This morning I went out the beach and read through Philipians and Galatians. I am continuing my study of the writings of NT Wright and looking at the new testament through his lens. The beach was warm and the waves were tiny. It was like being at Lake Minnetonka. But there were no clouds in the sky and hardly anyone on the beach.

Then in the evening Joy and I walked on the beach as the sun was setting and then we went on a date at Swell - the local beach front restaurant - for one last date before we leave. It was very fun but interesting because they were playing Christmas music. I think the owners know that we are Christians so whenever people from our group come in they play this music because its religious. Strange.

Sorry I haven't blogged, this last week was very full on!! I hope you enjoy my summaries of the past week. We leave NZ in 2.5 days.

Any requests for certain types of NZ photos before I leave?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

GET A PICTURE OF A HOBBIT!
-chris :)
P.S. How much luggage do you guys have? email me.

4:28 AM  
Blogger Jeremy Berg said...

Merry Christmas Peter. Excited to see you!

8:07 AM  
Blogger Jeremy Berg said...

Do they have aardvarks in NZ? I would love a picture of a wild aardvark!

8:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home