Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Day 75 - Family Consulting

David and Jodi gave one last lecture for the school regarding Ministry and Family. I think they need to write a book on this because of the terrible things that often happens to families and children in ministry. They have been able to raise two sons who extremely love the Lord and they have been able to maintain being the closest family I know - despite their crazy lifestyle. David and Jodi have some great perspectives and principles to raising kids in ministry that we could all benefit from. I think I am going to suggest it to him.

After the lecture I began my 10 hours of meetings with Aaron to 'consult' them on their visions in order to help them put practical steps to it. We met with the Brazilians, those who are on the international team in regards to Pastoral Care, Ministry Development and Steiger TV (Steiger's new media team). I am getting good at this consulting thing I think. What a day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home