Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Day 76 - A Horsey Sunset

Every Wednesday we have been meeting at 'the girls house' for our worship and lectures. Today was the last day we did met there for that and it was sad. I was looking around the room during worship and I was feeling sad that this all had to end (like you do when camps, retreats, trips are over). There are some amazing people here and I am so glad to have spent so much time getting to know all of them. But, I believe this is just the beginning and that God has much more in store for Joy and I... and that gets me rev'd up.

I also watched my last sunset on the beach (Joy was busy with the girls so I was all alone :( ). I have always seen hoofprints from horses on the beach, but tonight I saw a horse gallup by. With the sunset setting on Kapiti island, the ocean and a horse galluping by on the beach - it was a surreal moment. Can you tell I am getting all sentamental in my spirit and emotions? :) Praise God for his grace that we could do and see things like this! Praise Him for all He's done! That has been in my prayers over and over these last days of school.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home