Saturday, March 18, 2006

Day 21 - Seeking God Day III

Today I was literally overwhelmed with the love of God and his healing and grace. I was simply sitting in the backyard and felt the 'joy of the Lord' inside of me. I was writing my thoughts as I was experiencing his love as I thought about what he has done for me and Joy and for where we are now.

This evening we were to travel into Wellington to see the night life after midnight. But, Joy and I got cut from the trip since transportation was limited. We were the last to sign up for the trip so we got the axe. I heard from many that the club scene is very active in Wellington. Many people will drink at home (its cheaper) until 12:30am and then go clubbing. Many clubs stay open until 8am and people will drink and party until then! Wow! In fact, when we went to setup for the gay and lesbian fair at 7am we drove by a packed club.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home