Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Day 26 - Something in the water...

Jodi spoke again today... this time her topic was lighter. We spent time talking about how we communicate and learned some basic principles of communication. A very important skill for international ministry.

In the early afternoon I had a worship team practice. We are now mixing english, portuguese and POLISH into our worship times! Wow! We have to plan what language sings which verse and which chorus and so on. It's a whole new element to think about. Also, I have to combine all three languages into powerpoint (imagine that Julie).

Then, the entire group met again for some team building exercises(you know, you have to do that at a leadership school). It was fun, Joy and I laughed a lot.

Finally, I went with a few guys for about an hour of body surfing in the ocean while the sun was setting. It was hilarious because the waves were pretty small, but we acted like they were huge and as if we were extremely professional body surfers. BUT, I had to leave the water because I kept feeling something touching my feet and leg. I don't know if it was a fish or a jelly fish or what. I HATE stuff like that.

One more thing, I need to request your prayers from today until Saturday evening (Wednesday thru Friday in the US). If you could just pray for us a little stronger these next 3 days we would appreciate it. Everything is good, just important stuff happening. THANKS!

3 Comments:

Blogger Brad D. said...

Hey man, I will be prayin for you guys. Its been really cool hearing what God is doing in your lives. So exciting!!!!

3:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm reminded of the great theologin Daveus Matthewseus who said "dont drink the water" and then some other stuff that I'm sure doesnt apply here.

I'll be praying more.

Chris

5:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

chris you crack me up!

5:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home